Bakyaazi provides branding and social media management to small businesses across Kampala. We are also bridging the gap between businesses and their clients, consumers and customers.
We are currently looking for a personal assistant who will perform a wide range of duties. The candidate will assist management with day to day tasks such as managing clients profiles, content creation and providing support with any design and marketing needs.
• Organize, schedule and post on client's social media pages
• Organize, schedule and post on company social media page as well as manage the company's contacts
• Assist Director with on site content creation at client's place of work. Content creation includes photography and videography
• Edit content such as photos, videos, and captions
• Design logos, posters, banners, etc.
The candidate must have:
• a background in graphic design, web design, and managing social media pages.
• a knowlegde of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube
• knowledge of canva.com
• experience with Adobe products such as Photoshop
• experience with editing software such as Final Cut Pro, iMovie or Adobe Premiere
• Must be willing to learn new softwares and apps
• Must be willing to communicate at any given time
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be flexible to move around as some days are work from home, work from office, or work from client's location
The candidate for this position will undergo a 1 month review for a potential long term position, with expenses paid each day. If the selected candidate fits the company structure, we shall negotiate a long term position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.